Sunday, April 20, 2008

Miss Sabah World 2008

Hi there folks! This is a series of photos I took on assignment of Miss Sabah World. The results were quite shocking for some, including me, but I guess the judges had the final say. I think apart from a normal pageant show, the highlight of my shoot was having to photograph Jaclyn Victor live! I also managed to hook up with fellow photographers and bloggers Julian Lee and Benny Liew. Enjoy the photos!




Benny Liew's arm blocking me, but I took advantage to frame the photo. Thanks Benny! :)














5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wendell, Bennyliew.com arms blocking ur view...and u took advantage on it, nanti sa hantar Invoice orite wkakaka lols!!!!

Wendell D. Gingging said...

aakakkakakkakka...pok silap....then it worked..

FRISCO DANIEL said...

oh, you've been there a.. jeles ni tau.. hahaha.. nice pose... and the hanging out with bennyand Julian is another... bonus... haiya... wished i was there to see you guys.. hey, guess what... i bought 4 lens for less then rm1k di lawyat... hehehe...

Unknown said...

wah ada juga nama sya kena tag pulak? XD

Hey~ but BEST man tu event... for "kof kof" reasons... LOL

RESPECT!!! :D

Wendell D. Gingging said...

cakap saja ba..pasal tu bikini tu kan? ehhehehe