Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Everil and Jackson's Wedding - Sneak Preview

Everil and Jackson got married amidst the flood scare in Penampang. There were fears of flooding around the Everil's house that day but thank God, it instead was a very clear and sunny day.

As a career photographer, I accept challenges that come and try to understand it. The main challenge for me was 'too much light'. The sun was very bright and thus I had very bright backgrounds (outside shot), but I still had to control my shutter to be able to catch faces of subjects. This also gave me the opportunity to take my ISO levels to its best. This was a blessing cos I was able to crop the photos and still get good resolution.

Here is a sneak preview of their wedding photos. Enjoy!















5 comments:

Pam said...

I like the very first pic of her...very deep in thought! Well done Wendell!

Erin Gray Foo Ah Mung said...

hey..i knw her...satu kampung...nice work here...can i hire u as my photographer for my wedding too?? do u take pre-wed photography?? cz im thinking of getting freelance photographer to take my pre-wed photos rather than from the bridal studio...tks!!

Wendell said...

Pam: it was a lucky shot, as with other nice photos...only when I started editing, then I noticed I got a good one. hehehe

Erin: thanks for considering me as your wedding photographer...email me the details so we can discuss further.

bennyliew.com said...

hahaha bro yeha! mantap

marilyndeasy said...

ei jackson! hmm...

There was an error in this gadget