Thursday, January 31, 2008

Larry & Anne's Christmas 2007 Wedding








This is quite belated, posting an old wedding assignment. Larry, the groom, is an old friend and classmate since Form 1 in Kota Marudu. He was really quiet about his wedding plans and the first time I met his wife, Anne, it was on their wedding day. I worked with some of the local photographers who was also covering another couple (double wedding). Andy, their photo and video guy, just invested in a Nikon D200. I was still using a Nikon D80 and thought it was high time that I also upgraded to a D200. I was lucky a few weeks ago to get a D200 and I am really happy with it. Of course if I hadthe money, I would have gone for a D300, shucks.

4 comments:

FRISCO DANIEL said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
FRISCO DANIEL said...

wa... nice BnW! eh, by the way, you say you got a d200 too, how much is the second hand?

Deanna Beryl said...

I love the second shot. Reminds me of Louis Pang style, heh. Good job! :)

Wendell D. Gingging said...

Hey thanks deanna, Louis Pang's blog is the place to look for inspiration, and I really admire his work. Of course for now, tiru-tiru la, but I hope I will get my own style.