Monday, January 21, 2008

Trip to Chewong village (Pahang)



Notice the children's slippers left on the riverbank while they were off swimming. This was my second trip to this village and my shots during the first were still very poor. So on my return to this village, I went to the same spot and saw the slippers. Obviously no fear of slippers getting stolen.



This was photo was taken on a trip to Pahang, where our group spent time with Chewong children in the river and forest. I tried so many shots on the 'light transcending down from heaven' scene and i think this one was the most succesfull.

3 comments:

The Little Girl from Borneo said...

I love the watermark W.Gingging...it is so classy!

FRISCO DANIEL said...

Ai wendell, lama tia jumpa

meet you that day taking picture in Larry s wedding in Goshen. glad to know you. si debbie yang introduce your blog to me... will add your link to my blog...

good pictures a, next time we can share experience...

ko inda masuk Trekearth ka bos?

Regards,
Frisco

edrie (ed.drie) said...

very nice. me likey.

/edmc