Sunday, February 10, 2008

Black and White Weekend

Going back to my tourism roots, my family and I had a mini excursion around KK city. My wife just wanted to be outside the house, while I wanted to get Black and White photos of KK landmarks, old and new. I had more shots but my lens was dirty and some shots had dust marks on them. Damn. These posted ones luckily didn't show the dust spots.

View from Signal Hill. Sky was not attractive due to cloudy weather, lucky I was shooting B and W.

The old British Council Building. I liked the old iron doors. This was a small corridor between the British Council and former Land and Survey building. I was kinda scared I would find druggies in one of the rooms.

Atkinson Clock Tower. An old subject by Sabahan photographers. I like this angle, partly because it did not catch too much sky, cars parked nearby and other buildings.

The Yayasan Sabah building or Tun Mustapha Tower. Again the lousy weather helped with the B and W shots.

1 comment:

Donna said...

Elo Wendell, you're a pro..great photos..I like!