Thursday, May 8, 2008

Spurs' Miss Borneo 2008

This pageant had the most subsidiary titles and the most shows I have ever photographed. I think I shot over 14 gig of photos overall. After photographing a number of beauty pageants since I started working in this capacity, I have come to learn to analyse who might win a pageant. I also noticed that there are some contestants that are 'serial' contestants, going from one pageant to another. I am not judging them, but hey, this is only my observation. Currently, D'Junction organized their annual Miss Kaamatan 2008, and yes, familiar faces...I don't want to name 'em, but hey again, you will see their faces here anyway... Congratulations to the winners and contestants! See you again in another pageant!



Spurs' Miss Borneo 2008, Menjender


Viva Las Vegas baby!


Beachwear


DJ Kumar fooling around on stage..documented bro.


Eja eating fire while doing the splits...how many of you can do this?


Aby getting made up backstage


DJ Kumar's photo for his resume..heheheh


Thats me and Kimberly (D'Junction Ms.Oriental 2008) backstage

6 comments:

FRISCO DANIEL said...

Yeep, butul tu, i totally agree with you. Some of them has been 'migrating' from another contest to another... cari experience kunun, but... urm....

Wendell D. Gingging said...

i admire their persistance la..but i think pok silap dapat consolation prizes ja tu...and also macam teda karaja ba diarang...so i think they are earning solely from the pagaents.

Anonymous said...

itu lah namanya batu loncatan mo pok glamour...tapi kan wen some of them bikin malu ja...very d dumb dumb can't even answer simple question...

Wendell D. Gingging said...

look out for banners on 'queen of the year'. diarang pinda2 venue every week tu. same faces....nice to go and observe la

Anonymous said...

wuahahaa...muka sama ja tu kan Wen?

Wendell D. Gingging said...

kau mabuk pun dapat cam muka dia dari which past pageant bah...lemme find out where next pagaent is, then u compare with photos on my blog...ehehhe,,itu itu