Monday, October 13, 2008

Shaka Creative

Hi everybody!

I finally registered my photography business! My partner (Edrie MC) and I, are now working under Shaka Creative. We have also just got our domain www.shakaborneo.com. The website is still under construction at the moment, but bookmark it!

I wish to thank my wife, Trixie, who pushed me to do this; my sister, Flory, who believed in me and also Shaka Creative's other half, Edrie who shares the same vision for photography.

I would also like to thank all my clients, past and present, who believed in me and gave me a chance.

Keep supporting us!

Thank you.

7 comments:

Borneo rain said...

Congratulations, honey :) you deserve every happiness... Congratulations, Edrie! God bless Shaka Creative-Borneo!

edrie (ed.drie) said...

oh wow..now that you mentioned it to the world, I better hurry up and finish the site dev. eeeee!

yes, congrats to us! Thank you Trixie! Without your cakes, we wouldn't be here today hehe

Shan said...

Hi Wendell a big thank you for your help and support during the Borneo International Marathon. It was greatly appreciated!

Anonymous said...

Hey congrats man. Carpe Diem!

Jollence Lee said...

Happy to know my friend has gone further. Great, congratulation!

Anonymous said...

yay!!! shaka creative borneo will rock the world :)

FRISCO DANIEL said...

waa.. now comes a new vission,keep up man, will support you!