Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Early Rainy Morning at Bridge near Rasa Ria

So, on the 4th of January, I made plans with Beevy and Josie, who brought along Lola, to go to this bridge to take photos. After earlier advices from friends who have shot the sunrise there, they said I gotta be there before 5am to catch the sunrise. Well, we were there before 5am, but the sunrise came after 6am. To make matters even worst, it started to rain. So no sun, had to wait up for more than 2 hours, rain; and for me, sick till today. But still, I think I managed to catch some rare shots under the bridge. Made my day!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah, u got the photos of Mooo... happy bull year!

Dolly MJ said...

Hi! Nice Blog. baru sia jumpa.

So you are the one Nizman met on that day. (he mentioned to me )

I supposed to to go there together with their group on that day, but my car masuk hospital. So i missed the fun! arrghh!

Wendell D. Gingging said...

Murphy: Ya bah!

Dolly: Thanks! Ya, tapi hujan tu pagi, tulah kami pigi bawah jambatan. ahahha... lain kali kita plan sama2 pi lagi kio.

Josephine said...

wah santik ohhh....bah, sudah sia upload gambar sia....hehehe