Sunday, April 26, 2009

Pocket Bikes at Likas

Hello guys, have not been posting for a while now, internet and camera problems..but I am back!

I was by the Likas Sports complex today and saw them pocket or coin bikes going faster than my Kancil. So I stopped by to test out my newly reconditioned camera.

I was very impressed that most of the bikers were young kids, some as young as 5 yrs old (my guess).

By the way, please forgive the watermark in smack in the middle of the photos. After a photographer-friend's photos got used illegally in other websites, we photo-bloggers are now putting the watermark in the middle, instead of on the side, to protect the copyright of our photos.

Enjoy!











5 comments:

Girllyen said...

Welcome back Wendell ;)

Wendell D. Gingging said...

tq girl!

Tadpole said...

i am living around that area. these bikes are so XYZ noisy during weekend and sunday. Hope they will get lost soon and do the thing somewhere else.

DJYun8 said...

well xcuse me wendell...
but i'm a pocketbiker there...puteri nurul's the name.12 years old.
we practice every sunday...
n f.y.i, the youngest biker is 6...which is my borther..the one u took the picture that little boy, yeah..thats my bro...so...hope u could go there again this sunday...
mayb about 4...coz usually we practice about 2o'clock..but this sunday, theres a party...so we delayed the practice..thanx..
AND 2 tadpole said: xcuse me...but likas is d only place 2 practice...there r no other places 2 practice...unless u help us 2 find 1... as big as that place...then its ok...but i dont see you helping!!!

DJYun8 said...

or wendell....u could also come this saturday....