Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Last Pre-wedding Assignment before Australian Departure

Hi Everybody,

With our plans for our move to Australia comes closer, I resigned from my reporting job and supposedly am in packing and moving mode. Despite the busy schedule, I got a chance to take my last pre-wed photo in Tuaran when Rozita of Dylan Bridal called me for a session. Our client turned out to be my old classmate, Fredoline and his fiance, Nancy. We had fun shooting under the hot sun! I will be posting more photos later.

4 comments:

Kaiserin Sisi said...

where to in Australia? moving for good or study lagi?

Jollence Lee said...

Good I can go to Australia and stay with you. :Þ

Wendell D. Gingging said...

kaiserin: moving to study..but maybe for good juga

lance: dtg ja..kita pi shooting sana gurun

Dissertation Writing service said...

This post was very useful to me it contains all information that was needed to Clarify all confusions regarding the subject. I express my appreciation to you for this post.

Dissertation Topics