Saturday, July 25, 2009

First hike in the Australian Bush

Its been around two weeks since we landed in Canberra, and I needed to go out and shoot before I forgot the functions on my camera. I went for a walk and found out that a nature park is right behind our apartment. The feeling is very different from what I am used to in the rainforest. It was a nice day and I saw my first in-the-wild kangaroos. They actually come around our place at night and poop, so banyak tai kangaroo everywhere, macam tai kambing. I took a photo too.











Tai kangaroo (ABOVE), by the way, we got to eat kangaroo meat the first week here, taste like payau lah







4 comments:

Unknown said...

beautiful photos ging... tapi tu gambar tai bah, mmg ada seni kau ambik tu gambar tau... hahahahha...

Japrin said...

aik.. ko buat apa c aust boss? cuti kah? .. hehe

Wendell D. Gingging said...

ehehhe..cuti bah irut.

WSandah said...

hi there...

the nature park, blakang apt kmu ja...? pnya cantikkk..ba, bgus2 kamurang sana aa..:-)