Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Inspired!

Finally, last weekend, I got to hear from the guru, Louis Pang on how he takes Extraordinary Photos. He emphasised that no matter what photography equipment you have, you can take extraordinary photos. I am so inspired! I know many photographers out there who are just starting out, finds it hard to get inspiration and carve out our own style, but I think after listening to the guidelines that Louis uses, it is achievable.

Here are some photos of the workshop:

The man himself, Louis Pang


A demo of how to get a couple have more natural expressions in their photos. So, whoever brought their camera that day, started shooting away, me included.



A shot using tungsten light. Nice effect and I think I will invest in a cheap video light also. Epson staff was the model. Again, all the kiasu attendees were shooting away, me included.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kiasu? More like blogger's instinct! LOL..