Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Press Visit to Gayana Eco Resort

I had the chance to visit Gayana Eco Resort again this week. I was there on assignment for Breeze a couple of months ago for a shoot. Anyway, this time round, I was with about 20 other members of the press, and 1 activist. Having come here before, I basically knew what to shoot, but after all the photography, we found out that the resort already had photographs on hand pass to the press, so I guess I was just there to shoot for my personal archive. I would like to thank my new 'sparring' buddy, Nila, for being my impromptu model while in the spa. Also thanks to the staff of the resort for being such great hosts.























7 comments:

Jollence Lee said...

Makin menjadi2 gayana resort ni tau.

Wendell D. Gingging said...

lence, Rm800 per nite....memang menjadi2..

Flory Gingging said...

wah great pix. i start photo course today. usd 85 for 6 weeks, not bad kan.

Wendell D. Gingging said...

wah...so lucky

Anonymous said...

u have 2 b very kaya 2 stay in gayana resort. :-)

i saw yr gayana photos in previous issue of breeze. very impressive work. the shooting angles r very creative.

Wendell D. Gingging said...

its nice to have a creative director working with you...thats why the angles are nice. ehehheh..i just make sure the photos turn out right.

Anonymous said...

great photos - especially the first one with the water. the angles are great! :) now i definitely want to visit this eco resort sometime.

Take a peek at LaCocoteraResort.com for another place I hope you'll get assigned to shoot beautiful photos!